Thursday, May 31, 2007

Youngster's outing.

The Famous Four















Finally i realized how fun it is to go out with only a few buddies.

We had a great time. Wondering around Parade after watching Shrek 3 - the best Shrek ever, as myx said. We didn't watch Pirates bcuz it was really a long duration movie, though Ju and Lou wanted to watch it so much.

After movie was shopping time! We wanted to find some costume for our teacher's day performance, however it was a fruitless search. The shirts are either suitable but expensive OR cheap but ugly. and we went to magazine shop too. I saw some architectural mags, like 98HOME and DIALOGUE with women architecture. hmph. wanted to buy, but din buy at last. :(

Ju and I went to CD shop while Myx and Mix went to SenQ for laptop. I went to search for my Eason Chan's album. I've been finding it from many CD shop but all of them told me tat it's out of stock. um, I din buy it though. I din bring enough money, how sad.

I've no idea why are we resting in SenQ.























When we reached parade we went for Kopitiam Junction. Before we left we went for Sushi King. Yummy yummy~

Here we are in Sushi King.What's up with Lou?





















Good night. :)

No comments: