Sunday, May 13, 2007

Let's pay a visit to the Pasir Puteh Oldtown Kopitiam



I wonder if u guys ever went to the Kopitiam near Pasir Puteh.. the corner shop..What do u guys think about that Kopitiam?


I'm a frequent customer of that Kopitiam, juz bcuz it's near to my school..and.. sometimes I found it vexing to hv a lunch there properly.


It's juz bcoz of the crowd of FLIES which were flying leisurely and carefree around the cafe. That particularly disgusted and annoyed me.


I have tried to made a complaint to the manager but the condition did not seem to get better.Besides, their services were rather dissatisfying. The manager often looked lansi and unfriendly.


but.. anyway. what can i expect from them ? I'm just a secondary schoo student who loves visiting their shop.

No comments: