Sunday, September 23, 2007

伤心痘痘洋

Yesss!! Exams started! Exam means study...Study means burning midnite oil.. B.M.O. means pressure.. pressure means Dou Dous.. Dou Dous means ugly.. Ugly means sad. :(



This my sad dou dous face. =D

hey xiao jie at the back.. dont move ler.


Looking at stupid dou dous in the mirror...
Looking seriously at them.. counting the numbers of them


















something appears in my mind now suddenly .. WHY AM I BLOGGING here??? shudn't I be studyinggg

Okay fine. It's Math Dee and English tomorrow..


My heart. . . in my room.

Yesss? Mei mei? Why r ur eyes bulging out?
so swtz. Her eyes r lidat one. >.<
taken in my relative's wedding dinner.. Saturday nite, it was in Tualang.. argh. One hour journey.. Two hours to and fro..wasted lots of my time!
and those uncles and aunties sang in the way which my friends and I sang in the KTV! They screamed!!
so we turned the speakers away from us. :D
A girl who refuses to show her pudding face. :D
Braces sisters! ngek ngek.




No comments: