Friday, August 11, 2006

Seems so close, yet so far

Seems so close, yet so far
OMG... so many problems were surrounding me this few weeks... e5 e5.. :(

sighz.... Juz finish a call with eeling.. I duno wat r they doing.. swtzz. She kept repeating the same few questions. =.=" Actually this is really really no big deal..

I wana rectify tat I'm not angry with anyone.. and I really hope that Lou can be happier... and don't always think about unnecessary things. I admit that we were not so close, but I think there's nothing more natural than this. hah. seriously. And the respond I've given EeLing was bcoz of the geographical location... the weather... and most important, the people around us. I hope I've made myself clear. lolz. When you mentioned about d past, it pushed me into further agony.

Everyday there will be something new that will surpise me.... almost beh tahan already. Sleepy for wholeday.. severe headache..muscleache..
I can sense crisis......... =(

No comments: