Monday, August 07, 2006

The Merry-Go-Round

The Merry-Go-Round
Finally wanna write a blog... Very bored tis few days.. nothing special happen..
Last saturday went Gym and met with yingxian.. hah. she told me that some of our gang members felt that I was kinda weird and quiet last few days.. Umm... They thought I was very annoying. =.=" sighzz swtzz... I thought I was always so quiet one..They muz b thinking of someting else larhh..aiyoh.. Actually I wasn't annoy.. I was just not in the mood to play with them.and very tired also!! hah.
This few weeks I kept saying that Louise was very Hang Fuk... She was very Hang Fuk indeed... haha. And Julie also larh..How bout me?? Hmmm.... : But It's not important larh... not important at all.. :D And Louise seemed not very syok when I still couldn't forget bout the past... and I believe that she could not also!! Anyway, Louise, I will...hehe. now getting better already!! U noe? haha.
Last Friday concert was really fantastic!! It was so coooOL! hahaha. It was so so touching espeacially the Phantom of the Opera parts... I wish I was one of the players man.. lolz.. ^_^
Last few days I listened to 'Qing Fei De Yi' sang by Halem.. I felt like watching Meteor Garden again larh! Okayy.. Just when I have time bah..
My recent playlist..... 旋木, 流年,当时的月亮 By 王菲... These songs really touch my heart... =)

No comments: