Sunday, June 17, 2007

My sweet 17

13th June was an unforgettable day. :D I din expect such a surprise from my friends and I gotta really thanks them. hehehe. We were busy for Teacher's day celebration in this whole week.. hehe, thanks them for remembering my birthday. ^^

Durin the recess time.. they gathered near my table and handed me a tiny chocolate cake. They juz greeted a simple Happy Birthday, and mentioned that they were too busy for the teacher's day and din manage to buy a cake for me. I was pretty happy thou. :D

Durin the 2nd recess time, I headed to the hall and practised my piano. After some times, all ma classmate walked towards me and gathered round me.. and started to sing Happy Birthday song! :~~~~~) that was really surprising.. and here's the tiny choc cake with a candle on it. ^^






















After school time.. I went back to classroom from the hall..and found that there was the real and actual celebration there.. kaka, a birthday cake, and a birthday song once again... and then....we took photos and.. they played with the cake.. hehe.






















Although there was no birthday present for me tis year..ahem..:D. except the one from JC..lolx. but it was a sweet sweet 17 of mine. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....the both of the cake also i buy de oh....they all haven't giv me da money,onli xinci n ee ling giv onli...aiyo...but i 4get liao lah,happy mah...haha

Anonymous said...

hey...u know who am i de oh...i'm cute cute 'fu po' ah...

Anonymous said...

Well written article.